The Damsel wants to make good attendance at class as simple as possible.
To get that all-important “present” mark, there are several alternatives.
- You can subscribe by email, and Feedburner will deliver your Old School lessons to your email box. Just click the “subscribe” tab at the top of the page.
- You can add this site to Google Reader. A link can be found for this under the “subscribe” tab as well. Or you can use another newsreader.
- As you’ve no doubt heard, Google Friend Connect is no more. The Damsel misses seeing the happy little faces, but hopes you will continue to attend the Old School. You are loved!
- Links for most Old School lessons are posted on the Old School Facebook page. The “subscribe” tab has a handy link to take you there. Then, it’s easy. You just “like” Old School, and whenever a new lesson is posted, a link will appear, like magic, on your wall.
- Follow the Damsel on Twitter, where links to new lessons are tweeted, and you can watch the Damsel try to write stuff in 140 characters or less. The “subscribe” tab has a handy link to the Twitter page.
- You could even follow the Damsel’s Pinterest Old School board, where you will find both images for existing lessons and also ideas the Damsel is gathering for future posts. See the “subscribe” tab for the handy link.
- You could add the site to your own blogroll, and click from there. Students who do this receive extra credit.
- Or, you could simply bookmark it in your browser…or…gasp…you could type in the URL. Now that’s Old School.